Salt Pool Protector II
BioGuard Salt Pool Protector II is a highly effective algae inhibitor that works extremely well with salt chlorinators to prevent and kill a broad variety of algae.
- 42g/L copper present as copper sulphate.
- Unique patented non-staining formulation.
- More effective against a wider variety of algae than many algae preventatives.
- Withstands up to 50 ppm of chlorine.
- Built-in water clarifiers and flocculants.
- Contains metal chelating agents to prevent staining.
- Suitable for all pool surfaces.
- Effective against all common and many mutant strains of algae.
- Long-lasting protection in salt chlorinated pools.
- Faster removal of dead algae.
- pH adjuster improves sanitiser efficiency.
Save this page for later